Download the Silver Stars Schedule to Your Calendar
Fans, if you use Google Calendar, iCloud, or Microsoft Outlook, you can easily add the entire 2013 Silver Stars schedule to all of your devices!
Outlook: Download link - (RIGHT-CLICK, choose SAVE TARGET AS...) to download the schedule.csv file. If the file downloads as schedule.csv.txt, edit the name of the file and erase ".txt."
- Select FILE >>> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the schedule.csv file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will
be performed:' above an option to 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder:
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "schedule.csv" into folder:
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the
right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding
fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish